THE EDUCATION OF A YOUNG POET by David Biespiel
- Washington DC: Politics and Prose—reading/signing—1/7
- Madrid, Spain: Desperate Literature—Unamuno Author Series reading with Fiona Sze-Lorrain—1/19
IMPROVEMENT by Joan Silber
- Long Island City, NY: LIC Reading Series—reading/signing—1/9
THE BOOK OF RESTING PLACES by Thomas Mira y Lopez
- Montpelier, VT: Kellogg-Hubbard Library—reading/signing—1/4
- Woodstock, NY: The Golden Notebook—reading/signing—1/6
BODY FULL OF STARS by Molly Caro May
- Bozeman, MT: Country Bookshelf—reading/signing—1/16
- Brooklyn, NY: Books Are Magic—in conversation with journalist Allison Yarrow—1/24
FROM THE MONASTERY TO THE WORLD by Ernesto Cardenal Martinez
- Corte Madera, CA: Book Passage—reading/signing—1/15
And many more listings coming soon….
The New York Public Library named Karen Bender’s Refund: Stories, Hiromi Kawakami’s Manazuru and Noo Saro-Wiwa’s Looking for Transwonderland: Travels in Nigeria to their list of 365 notable books by women authors. See the full list here.
In honor of International Women’s Day, Sierra Magazine named Piano Tide author Kathleen Dean Moore to their list of nine outstanding contemporary female environmental writers. Read the full list here.